TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Content; (ii) interfere with the proper working of Health2047 websites including, but not limited to, the transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan horse, or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or (iii) interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of Health2047 websites.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of Health2047 websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of Health2047 websites by other users or with Health2047’s operation and management of Health2047 websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on Health2047 websites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an Health2047 registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, Health2047 reserves the right to terminate your access and use of Health2047 websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using Health2047 websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including Health2047, through your use of Health2047 websites.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of Health2047 websites includes, without limitation, (i) Health2047’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “Health2047 Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through Health2047 websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Health2047 Content”). Health2047 Content is the property of Health2047, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Health2047 Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from Health2047 or the owner of such content if Health2047 is not the owner. Any use of Health2047 Marks without Health2047’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in Health2047 Content, including any such notices appearing on any Health2047 Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from Health2047 websites.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Health2047 websites. Use of the Internet and Health2047 websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Health2047 does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from Health2047 websites over the Internet or other communication network. Health2047 shall not be obligated to correct or update Health2047 websites, Health2047 Content or the User-Generated Content and Health2047 shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on Health2047 websites.
- Medical Disclaimer. Health2047 Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
- Third Party Information. Health2047 websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of Health2047 websites are those of the respective third party and not of Health2047 or its affiliates. Health2047 makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third-party materials, information, services or products.
- Links to Third Party websites. Health2047 websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which Health2047 exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by Health2047 or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to Health2047 websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to Health2047 websites and Health2047 Content. Links posted by third parties to Health2047 websites and/or Health2047 Content may not use Health2047 trademark or logo and shall not suggest that Health2047 promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of Health2047 websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. Health2047 reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates Health2047’s rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Health2047 Content.
- Warranties Disclaimed. HEALTH2047 WEBSITES AND HEALTH2047 CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER HEALTH2047, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “HEALTH2047 PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) HEALTH2047 WEBSITES OR HEALTH2047 CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO HEALTH2047 WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH HEALTH2047 WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) HEALTH2047 CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON HEALTH2047 WEBSITES. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Limitation of Liability. HEALTH2047 PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, AND DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DHEALTH2047GE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DHEALTH2047GES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING (i) OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE HEALTH2047 WEBSITES AND/OR ANY HEALTH2047 CONTENT; (ii) FROM ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE AVAILABILITY OF HEALTH2047 WEBSITES AND/OR HEALTH2047 CONTENT; (iii) FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (iv) OUT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GOODS, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM HEALTH2047 WEBSITES, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM HEALTH2047 WEBSITES; (v) FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (vi) FROM STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON HEALTH2047 WEBSITES; (vii) FROM ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF HEALTH2047 WEBSITES ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND HEALTH2047’S CONTROL; (viii) OUT OF THE USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, HEALTH2047 CONTENT; (ix) OUT OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, HEALTH2047 WEBSITES (x) OUT OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR ADVERTISED ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; OR (xi) OUT OF ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO HEALTH2047 WEBSITES OR HEALTH2047 CONTENT.
- Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS (BUT NOT NEW JERSEY) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DHEALTH2047GE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DHEALTH2047GES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 18 AND 19 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND HEALTH2047’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of Health2047 websites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Revised July 2017