Pitch & Prep Guidelines
Most of our episode topics and guests are curated by us, but we do consider pitches for guests and topics.
To send us a pitch, please fill out our contact form with the topic of discussion and guest credentials in your message.
Please include the guest’s bio, any materials they may have authored on the topic, and why they would be the best person to speak on the specific topic.
- We are on a mission to find clear and compelling solutions to critical problems in healthcare and are looking for guests that have demonstrated healthcare, technology, and corporate leadership experience.
- We are interested in speaking with entrepreneurs who have innovative healthcare ideas that can transform US healthcare at the system level.
- We look to interview leaders focused in the areas of data, chronic care, and productivity; leaders who transform healthcare through novel channels; and leaders whose solutions improve health equity and value.
- Entrepreneurs who can express their businesses’ compelling value proposition, how it disrupts the current standard solutions, and how it will act as a model to address massive market opportunities are encouraged to share their story.
- We release episodes once a month on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Episodes are approximately 30 minutes in length.
- If accepted, Dr. Stock will coordinate three meetings:
- Brief introductory meeting to talk about the podcast in general, and to confirm that the guest is a good fit for the podcast.
- An hour-long prep meeting about podcast episode content, best practices and to finalize the episode topic (the guest will be asked to review an episode content outline that Dr. Stock drafts based on the prep conversation).
- A 60-minute episode recording appointment (audio only).
- We will schedule an introductory call a few weeks before the episode recording where the guest and Dr. Stock will discuss topics and develop an outline of the episode.
- Remember, podcasts are not recorded live — you can record do-overs during the session.
- To keep the conversation engaging, please do not read from notes; however, feel free to have some key points, data, or anecdotes on a post-it or in mind that you want to hit.
- We use RINGR to record the podcast episode; guests should sign onto the RINGR app from Google Chrome only.
- During the recording:
- For best sound quality, please use a hard-wired microphone instead of a speaker phone or wireless mic.
- Please turn off notifications on your computer.
- There is no video — come as you are!
- We edit to maintain a high bar and quality for listeners.
- We edit for clarity, flow, and understanding.
- Our podcast is a friendly space .
- Guests will have an opportunity both while live and immediately after recording to flag any glaring issues that we may fix in editing. Our goal is to create an episode of which the guest will be proud.